Labor Day Classic 2009

Monday, June 1, 2009

Printers Get Dished By Bombers

This was take From Mike Kelly Interview From The Winnipeg Free Pess

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/football/bombers/blue-qbs-must-adapt-or-perish-46538822.html


Can a QB fail QB U?

"Sure can. Every time a QB is grilled by the head coach in the classroom or steps on the field he is being evaluated. Kelly referred to a QB who attended their free-agent camp in Florida this spring and did not leave a good impression: "I can tell you this: there was a particular quarterback down in Florida who thought he knew more about the game than he did. He came off in a manner that wasn't conducive to someone who wanted to be part of a group. That's what I'm looking for: people who want to contribute and learn and help mould this whole thing together."

Asked if that QB in Florida was Casey Printers, the former CFL Most Outstanding Player, Kelly laughed and said: "I didn't say any names now, did I?"

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend