Labor Day Classic 2009

Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 1 Rookie Camp















It was something to see Kids who never play the 3 down game
Learning on the Fly how to play our Version of Football.
I spoke few players and they told yard off ball and Motion was hard to get use too

But the 2nd Part of Two day Yesterday there where getting the hang of it
Players who played in Area League now see a Field over 4 Times the Size there use too
I asked one of the QB Jason Boltus How he was adjusting.

He Credit Coach Jones for helping him learn on Fly
Bolus told me it alot like NCAA only Faster with more Motion.

I am taking Morning of day two
I will be back at Mac for 2 PM of Day 2.

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend