Labor Day Classic 2009

Monday, June 29, 2009

Father Time Catching Up with George Hudson.



















One Greatest Canadian Unity Lineman in CFL History is George Hudson.
George Hudson Has been CFL all Star at C and G in Ottawa
He Signed in Hamilton in 2006
He was Hamilton’s nominee for the CFL Most Outstanding Offensive Lineman Award…
But now it 2009 the Ticats are breaking in new Younger players on the OLINE

The Thinking Mans Vet has seen his Role Change to Mentor This season.
There be will some game he may not dress for But He still be a Leader on this Team .
He Told me He is okay with the Coaches call
I trust when he said that .

George will lives near by St Catherine's
Mr Hudson could always be counted on to be there for Team Events
This year he took place in Hamilton Bus Rodeo

He is a hard worker
He is one the few Ticats Left who knows what is Be a Ticat
To Be Proud when You dawn the Black and Gold.

Not only is George my Friend
He One Best things a Football Team can have
a True Team Player who will do what takes to win.
Personally I think George has a few good seasons left
So I hope coaches don't for get 52
He is one of my Heroes and a Great Football Player Father Friend.

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend