Labor Day Classic 2009

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Burlington Stampeeders 67- Toronto Argos 0.















This is my 1st year back in Coaching in 16 Years
I am learning the Ropes Again as Asst. WR Coach with Burlington Stampeders Peewees.
Today We play the Toronto Argos and Crushed them 67-0
I Am Enjoying Coaching and Will be Coaching In League House Division This Fall
The Team Should won by More by The Offence had a few Turnovers in 1st half.
In the 2nd Half We just Rolled. Below is Video From The Game.

The Video Below is From Our 2nd Play on offence in The Game
Our Running Blows Up The Defence for 40 Yards.
it was Nice inside Trap


0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend