Labor Day Classic 2009

Monday, June 15, 2009

Ticats Slap Mosca in the Face..
















http://www.ticats.ca/article/cfl-retro-fans-invited-to-celebrate-stars-of-the-sixties
CFL teams have each nominated three players from the era. And, at a time when optimism about the league’s return to the nation’s capital is running high, three Ottawa Rough Riders were nominated by CFL Alumni in consultation with the league office.
The Ticats Failed to give Big Angelo Mosca a Nomination

They List had all Great Players Hal Patterson, John Barrow,Garney Henley
What Bugs me was Hal Patterson Was not a Ticat at 1st and Mosca Was .
Mosca Should have got Nomination
To me this Slap in the to Hall Of Fame Player
Who is MR Hamilton Tigercat to me.

If Mosca was asked and He Decline that fine .
But I Hope they did ask the Man.

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend