Labor Day Classic 2009

Friday, June 5, 2009

Hockey is Boring Time to talk Football

With No Disrespect to Hockey Fans..
There is only few games left .
Again US Teams Fighting for Lord Stanley's Mug. I am glad it almost over ..
I am Tired of all the hockey Talk
Where not getting a team so why talk about it

the CFL is now underway with Rookies Camps. With Vets Due in Tomorrow..
Can we please just forget hockey till Training Camps Open in the Fall.
I am Football Guy always will be
I did not watch one hockey game this year in it Entirety
I know in Minory when it comes to hockey
I Find it to a boring game
I rather Watch Paint Dry.
Football the Speed of Game is so much better.

Let go Support the Ticats and have great year
Hockey can wait now till the Fall.

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend