Labor Day Classic 2009

Saturday, June 20, 2009

June 20th Practice















Nice weather if your a Dam Duck today but Out I went at 7:30 AM into the Moonsoon.
Off to Mac to watch Practice. When I got theree head coach Marcel Bellefeuille
Let us fan up in Press box to watch Practice. I was only who went up to dry out after 4 busses to get in From Burlington

I watched the 1st hour in Press box then went down to Seats to watch the rest
The Team Worked on Special Teams today
They also got some of the game plan down for Preseason Contest on Tuesday.

Tomorow back to Watch Practice.
Time flys when your having fun.

also The Cats have cut WR Johnnie Morant Lastnight

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend