Labor Day Classic 2009

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Why Can't The Ticats Dance Team get Minorities to Try out ?













Every Year the Ticats Have Dance Team Tryouts
Every Year we have Same Wounder Bread Look .
Why won't Minorities Try out ..

Hamilton is Very Diverse City With Many Different Kinds of People.
But still Minorities Don't tryout .
I wounder if anything to do Fact the Tryouts take place in Burlington .
so it is harder to get too. Maybe the Demands are Too Much.

I don't know why we don't
But I'd love to see Less a Wounder Bread look to Our Dance in 08
But is not going to happen.
The Ticats Should Trying Encourage Minorities to tryout.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, good point to notice. I believe even Saskatchewan has; or at least had a non-white!

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend