Labor Day Classic 2009

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ticats make a great move resign the top Hog.


With the Resigning of Marwan Hage
The Hamilton Made the best move of there Off Season .
The 6-2, 291 pound native of Beirut, Lebanon was
selected by Hamilton in the second round (14th overall)
of the 2004 CFL Canadian College Draft.

Marwan was a 2007 CFL All-Star at Centre
Training Camp last year Marin and I started a Cheer
I love to hear more people do.
Hoogies!!!!! Why ?
I feel OL are IMO the Smartest Players on a Football Team.
I've always Felt the need more Credit for when a Play works.
We seen how well The Ticats OL Run Blocks.
It is a Young OL that well only get better as they Jell Each Season.
Signing Hage show the The Ticats know this .

I am Proud to see my Friend Marwin Say with The Ticats.
Hay Marwin Hooggies!!!!
See ya at Camp.

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend