Labor Day Classic 2009

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Can't Believe He is gone at 26



It's very hard for me to think of Jamacia as Past on.
I Remember Meeting him for the 1st Time at Training Camp
He was hanging out with Dwight Anderson at Camp

Both of them Kept Telling me to buy Their Jersey.
They Where Joking with everyone all the time .

After Camp Broke We talk at the Grand Opening of Ticats HQ Downtown.
He help me Find Talmen Gardener in the crowed of people.

I got to see him at Every Practice I could make
We did not always talk But you could see him Joking with Ritchie
Keeping things lite for the guys.

Jamacia had Presents About him you only know by being around the team as I was.
He was Loved Respected as a Team mate and an upcoming Leader in Locker room
When you're around these men you learn to understand they are not just Gladiators
they are people 1st .

Jamacia was always giving his Tickets to kids who hung out at Stadium
He was always there for people who needed him.
That what makes this loss so Tragic
Who will we lean on now that he is gone

This Past Winter I got to know Jamacia one on one as one of my Face-book friends.
He was working hard Training and Fighting to Get a Staring linebackers Job.
He told me how much he was looking forward to Camp and Being back in the Hammer.
I told him I'd Be one of the 1st Fans to greet him
I won't get that Chance now......26 and gone to soon
#6 has Joined Gods football team and will lead them into the playoffs.

Rest in Peace JJ Rest in Peace

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend