Labor Day Classic 2009

Monday, April 7, 2008

I guess I Must be on to something .


I posted a Taster about my Storey about No Minorities trying out for Ticats Dance Team on ticats.ca Forum. Will it has been Deleted .. Guess they did't like the Fact I Brought this up.

The Fact The Ticats are Looking for Girls with Dance Training Means less Minorities trying out.

This means another Boring Looking White wounder bread Dance Team.
A lot Working Minorities Families Can Afford the money for Dance Training .

I do have an Idea to Fix this .
The Ticats should Have a Dance Practice Team Like Football Teams has a Taxi Squad dose
These Spots would be For Minorities only
Allow to get some Training and be seen public .
This would help keep some of our Young People off the street
if they Goal to work for .

This also could Benefit the team in Minorities Committees
Cause They would come out to support there Daughters.
a Win win.

So Scott and Lesley Step up to plate and Make it Happen

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend