Labor Day Classic 2009

Monday, April 21, 2008

Lordy Lordy Lordy Look who's 40


April 21 2008 is My Birthday
My 4th Decade on the Planet Earth and 30th Cheering the Ti cats.
Turning 40 is Milestone in anyone Life.
But with the Death Of JJ so Young at 26.
It also Made Remember how Fleeting life is .
I thought I'd look back on my Life as a Ticats Fan.


April 21 1968 My Mon and Dad Welcome
In the Big Bad World.
10 years and 3 Month later My Granddad
Watching game on TV
I sat with Biggest look on my Face
Watching the Men Run into Each other.

That few years later I attended my 1st Ticket Game Back on Labour day 1980
I Watched Players like Dave Marler
Marler overcame a gruesome knee injury in 1979
He played an integral part in the Cats’ 1980 Grey Cup run

I was Hooked I have Been Ticats Fan ever Since
I Remember Losing To Ottawa one year in the East Final and Crying My Eyes Out.
The Trill Watching the Ticats Beating Montreal to go 1988 Grey Cup
Then the Pain of Watching the Lose a Good Game to Calgary
Then Moving to NYC and Missing them Win it all 1989



So My Past 40 years on Planet and my 30 as a Ticat Fan have been a Blast
Here hoping for 40 more for Each

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend