Labor Day Classic 2009

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Wide Receivers and Slot Backs the Jesters of Football


June 5th 2007
Man it windy and Cold today at Mac
But I was just lucky to be there.
On my Way home from the June 4th Morning Practise
My Car was nearly Hit by Turning Transport.
That Cause me to lose my Brakes.
I am Lucky I am okay.

It is things like this that make you think about life. I love Football.
It a been part of my Life for a Long time.
since I was 10 years old.
I grew up loving the Game.
The Smell of the Field
The Sounds of Tackles Passes and Cheers.
To Me a Day with Football is like day without Sunshine or Air.

That is what made Today so Special
It made Me Even more Happy to be a Ticats Fan.
I bleed Black and Gold from my Soul.
The great People and the Staff I have Met From the Ticats.
It Make s the Effort to Come to Practice and Training Camp Every day
Worth it.
Just to see the Faces to Joke and Chat one more Day with them All..
When I Look the Wide Receivers and Slot Backs Our Court Jesters of this Team.
I Have to think about Kwame Cavil & Talman Gardner.

These Two are Always Cracking Jokes at Camp or Singing a Tune.
They know how to keep work light and fun.
After interviewing Talmen you get see what Great young man he is.
It made me Appreciate my life Even more

On a Side Note
I Spoke to Corry Holmes Yesterday.
He Told me his Family is doing well
His Young Baby Daughter is now 9 months is walking
He Also told me His Wife started a Day Care Back Home
they Bought Building Very Close to his home.
Corry Told me he was Driving the Bus for his Wife in the off Season.

It nice to see the Human Side of these men
who go into Battle for us Ticat fans and for Hamilton Pride


0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend