Labor Day Classic 2009

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Game Day Jitters even some Fans get them

8:24 AM They Day Before our Preseason Game with the Bombers.
I am already starting to Feel the the Game Day Jitters
there Quite Mild Right now
Tried to go back to bed but forget it I won't sleep.

The Stadium is Calling me Called me Home
I hear the Cheers From Ghost from our past When I walk it's Halls
Tomorow Can't come soon Enough..


I've allways had the Game day Jitters as a Fan and as a Player back in HS.
When I Played in HS
I Get so Hyper that my Coaches had to keep me Busy.
If they did't
I Be So Hyped up
I'd be Tired by Half Time.

As Fan I Still get the Jitters a Day Before a game Right up till kickoff.
I am so Tired after a Ticats Game
it takes me a Day to Recover.
I love the kickoff of new season




The Kickoff to a new season is always Special.
This year with the Dawn of new Era it's even more Special.
May the Football Gods Smile Apond this Ticat Team and Season.

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend