Labor Day Classic 2009

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Vets Hit the Field


Mass Behind the O-Line


June 3 2007,
The Veteran Players hit the field for the 1st time in 2007

Missing was George Hudson #52 . I Found this odd ..
Something has to be up.

The Field was Buzzing with Activity on both sides.
I really Enjoying watching the 7 on 7 Drills
DB vs the WR..

Again the Practices are very up Tempo with the Staff
With Players Needing lots of Water
Then Dillon was there to save the day.


There was a Version of Bulling ring
A Drill I saw Quite a bit in my High School Days.

The coaches line up offence and Defence Lines
Then Call a Number and one Defence players would Rush Passer

Trying to reach a Blocking Dummy behind the OLine.

Playing with looking good Today

OFFENCE :
83 Talman Gardner WR
28 Jesse Lumsden, RB
11

QB Jason Maas
18 Mike Morreale, SB

DEFENCE:
9 Nautyn McKay-Loescher DT/DE
90 Clinton WayneDT
20 Dwight Anderson DB


It was great Morning looking forward to next Day I am at Camp Watching and Reporting










0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend