Labor Day Classic 2009

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Look Out Calgary Here we Come...

June 28 2007
After Yesterdays Monsoon at 3:30
The Team Held off Practice to 4:30 Wednesday.
Thursday the Team hit the Field at 10:00 AM
This is due to the Equipment having to reach Calgary Late tonight.
The Team leaves Tomorrow for Cowtown

Look out Calgary
Here come the Tigercats
.
This game will be a Real Test
for your Boys in Black and Gold.
Calgary has of the one best Wide-out
Cores in the league.
a Cover 2 Blitzing 3-4
Defence that Should keep
Jason on his Toes


Anyways I Watched Practice and Wish Everyone luck.
Knowing How big of test this Game will be..
anyhow it up to Charile and the Great Coaching Staff
I'll Sit home with my Beer and Sausages at 10 PM EST
Yelling and Farting at my 56" Tv
Praying
I Don't upset the people upstairs with my Colourfull Metaphors and Foul Language

GO TICATS!!!

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend