Labor Day Classic 2009

Saturday, June 23, 2007

2-0 Preseason Means Nothing But.



















Yes I Said it
2-0 in the Preseason Means nothing who Stays and who goes is all it Teaches us.
a Great Game by Jason Maas and Timmy Chang did nice Job of Help us Get in for the Win.
I think Timmy May be #2 this Season.





The Defence has to learn to be Quicker to Start or we could down by a lot more then 3 Points.
it was nice Effort.
Some time today The Cuts will Come
Some Good Ball Players will Unemployed.
I want Thank Them here for Trying to make our Team Better in 2007.
Remember Tomorrow at 1 Jarvis St The Introduction of 2007 Season 11-3 for Ticats Block Party.




Oh PS Here Photo of Matt as a Ref
MATT YOU SOLD YOUR SOLE :(

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend