Labor Day Classic 2009

Saturday, June 16, 2007

No Rest for Team Back to work today



After a Promising win in the Peg,
The Ticats will be back on the field Today at 3:30

Alot Players Step Up in the Peg Timmy Chang for one
I said Chang was going to be Special
so Far my Words have been Ringing True.

Jojo Walker had great Game as did Nick Setta and Mark Myers

Our Defence look Steel Town Tough as they picked off 5 Passes
Two by Rookie Standout Dwight Anderson

But this was just a Dress Rehearsal as now the get to play In Front of the home Town Fans.
The next few Days There will be some cuts. People will gooing home leaving Steel Town behind.
One may be Shawn King . He looked lost out in the peg . Some NFL Players just can't make the Adjustment to 3 down football King is one of them IMO.

Today at 3:30 They will Starting Banging heads .
I want see how the coaching staff get our boys ready for a Home game.
I be at Practice Today Monday Wednesday and then at Game on Friday
My Seat Awaits behind the Ticat Bench in Box J.

The Steel Town Crowds can Turn on you Very Quickly .
I am looking forward to 5th Quater on www.900chml.com after the game
May Charlie and Team Be Ready Cause Our Home Town Crowds are Steel Town Tought.

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend