Labor Day Classic 2009

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Even Heroes Die but Legends Live on


Mike on Side lines Fathers day 2007

Hitch's Last Practice with Hamilton Fathers Day 2007



June 18 2007 will live as a day of Infamy for me Personaly.
They Day Rob Hitchcock and Mike Morreale where let go .
These Men where Legends in Tigercat Land
Hamilton Boys doing us Proud.

Being a Hard Core Fan has High as lows this is one of the lows .
There last Practice Fathers day 2007 .
Hitches Family Showed up to watch the Warror on the Gridiron.
Then After Seeing Rob Pick up his young Son.
I will never Shake the Image from my head ever.


For me this could handle a touch Better
The Team Put Both men's photos on The Season tickets For this year.
Why Put them threw a Camp when we Knew our Canadian Depth could be real good.
Having Them on the Ticats Season Tickets to me now is just bad PR.

Being at Camp Every day Watching Practice alot
I got know these men over the past few years.
There are great people and The Ticats would wise to keep them Close.
For me it the End of Era and dawn of new one..

It allways Darkest before the dawn.
Thank God Legends Live on Forever

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend