Labor Day Classic 2009

Monday, July 7, 2008

Under the weather I can't Watch Practice.


As most of you know I am Die Hard Ticats Fan since I was 10 years old.
My 1st Game was back in the Early 1980's Davie Marler was our QB back then.
After the Game My Late Uncle Charlie Took me down Field To meet Few players
One of Dave Mariler .

To this Day I have not forgot what he told Me.
Do right to others
Always Follow gut
Trust Your self.

This led me on a 30 year Love affair with the CFL and our Tigercats.
Going to as many Ticat Events and Practices as I could .
I have Become a Student of the Game
Breaking down Plays and Learning Every thing I could About CFL Football.
This love going to practices to Learn
I Enjoy getting to know the Men who play and Coach for us
Not just players but as People

I can't Image my life without it now.
I love this game and men who play and coach it .
Once this game gets in your blood it will never leave.

So When I got Sick last week
I Still Tried go Watch the Practices.
After one last week
I went to a Walk in Clinc and was Told by a DR I have Kidney Stones.
I have these before but not during football season

so Last Week I missed the Final Two Practices and Walk threw
But I did make to Toronto to watch the win.
I thought I was fine but Last night
I was great Deal of Pain to point I was Hospital till 5 AM Today.

DR Told me Say home till I pass these dam things
For me I hate missing Practices
This Time I got no Choise in the Matter
But I'll back before you know it
Like I Said Before once game is in your blood your hooked forever

Oski Wee wee.

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend