Labor Day Classic 2009

Saturday, July 26, 2008

No love for Hoggies as they Give up 8 Sacks.



















I am Big Fan of Ticats O-line or The Hoogiees But not Tonight ..
A Line that has been great Under Line coach Jeff Bleamer
They been very Very good
But not Last night .
Very Disappointing .

The Hoogies are normal Great Run Blockers
Edmonton's Plan work Here what they Planned.
when I went to watch the Practice for Edmonton at Mac
They where not worried about pass at all.
They Basically wanted to Stuff the line with players
Daring Hamilton to pass.
It Worked...

The Eskimos Held Jessie to under 55 Yards and 1 TD.
When they went Back to pass Printers had little time.
Durring the 2nd half he feel on throwing hand and Damaged his Thumb.
He count not continue and Ritchie Willams Finished the game.

With another Short Week ahead I don't Chances going to Montreal.
After WK 6 We could be 2-4 or 1-5 I am hoping for 2 and 4.
Here are this Week Photos I took at Game Click here

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend