Labor Day Classic 2009

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

How many Fans do the Ticats Really Have?












How many Fans do The Hamilton Tigercats Really have?
I am talking about Fans in the seats at I.W.S.
20,000 is My Guess.

These are hard Core Fans who come out threw good and bad Times.
Who buy there Tickets and come out... every Season.
To me these are real Fans who come and pay to support the team.

Then We have soft-core fans
Who are Here only if we are winning .
These fans are just looking for Next best thing

So if your winning could be hockey football ect.
You get these Fans out.
There are not real fans
they are Band Wagon Fans.
I say we have 4,000 of these kinds of Fans.


Then we have the casual fan 1 or 2 games a year
they make up the rest of our fan Base.


The Ticats Say Tigertown Goes From Burlington in East to the Falls South West
To Brantford and to Guelph.

If that is so the why are we only getting only 20,000 -22,000 a Game?

Here is Why :
(1)Not winning
(2) Higher prices other Mistakes my Management(blackouts ect)
(3) Lack of Ways to get tickets Some people don't like ticket master
(4) No Team Identity with fans.

I could go on but you get the idea.
Could this be the future of ticats Football in 5 Years?

A Empty I.W.S

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend