Labor Day Classic 2009

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

No Chance in Hell

Every Watch WWE..
You know Vince McMahon's Theme song is no Chance in Hell
Okay By The Title of the Post You know How I Feel.
As Much I love the Ticats
They have History they get Beat in Montreal
Add the Missing Players at CB WR QB a
This Adds up to another loss.

We starting a Raw Rookie CB vs The Al's Big WR.
We Starting Ritchie cause Casey Can't go with his Sore Thumb.
When People have time to Game plan For Ritchie He not Effective
This is why They will Lose.

Final Score Montreal Montreal 32 Ticats 3 There Going to get Killed..

so I See 1-5 in your Future..
On the Brightside we see Porter Play at QB If I Am Right

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend