Labor Day Classic 2009

Friday, July 18, 2008

Players that need to be Replace now






















After the Disgraceful Job in Calgary it Time for Heads to roll
They could even keep it Respectful Loss Getting Blow out for 2ND Time This Season
Unacceptable

Creehan's defence is Bad Real Bad..

Let Start with the Defensive Line No Push no Pressure They need to be Replaced
Linebackers There is Reason Zeke was cut from the NFL too Slow .
With Out Armour back there we see he not as good as Everyone thought
We'll Armour is Playing the middle in Calgary and looks Great ..

The DB's

To Quote a Friend "Secondary...How long does it take for them to realize that all teams will go after Gordon...he must be replaced...potential only goes so far...Bradley is fine, and Thompson and Robinson are ok but we can improve there....Glasper hasn't made any plays at safety and in my opinion it isnt even his proper position.. " Could not agree More.. we need help back there.

Coach Denny Creehan .
During Camp I ask a Few Former ticats what they Thought of the Hire of Creehan.
Most thought he was Wrong Guy for the Job.
One went as Far as to say Both Offence and Defence coordinator where Wrong Hirer.
Maybe they where right .. I was not a fan of Creehand D in 1st place.



I am PISSED .... as a Season Ticket Hold I Want Close Games..
I am Tired every Year we get Blowen out in 1 2 3 4 games a year.
It has to end..

I love the guys but Right now I am Mad as Hell..

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend