Labor Day Classic 2009

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

JULIAN RADLEIN RETIRES


Hamilton, Ontario – Hamilton Tiger-Cats fullback Julian Radlein announced his retirement today after five seasons with the Ticats.

“I’d like to thank the organization, my teammates, and the fans for my five great years as a Tiger-Cat,” said Radlein. “This is the hardest decision I have ever had to make, but it’s a necessary step for where I am at personally and professionally. I will sincerely miss the game and will continue to be with the team in spirit. I wish my teammates, the coaches and the organization the best of luck this season.”

Radlein played 84 games for the Black and Gold after being selected in the first round (third overall) of the 2003 CFL Canadian Draft. He carried the ball 144 times for 386 yards and 19 touchdowns while making 66 receptions for 551 yards and one touchdown.

His 19 career rushing touchdowns are the seventh-most in Ticats history.

“On behalf of the Ticats, I’d like to thank Julian for his contributions to this organization. His presence on the field and in our community will be missed. We wish him luck with his future endeavors,” said head coach Charlie Taaffe.

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend