Labor Day Classic 2009

Friday, May 16, 2008

Burlington Transit Sucks for Ticats Fans.



I am Season Ticket Holder For Hamilton Tigercats..
Problem is I live in Burlington who Bus Services Stop at 11 PM
On Nights when I am in Hamilton for Ticat Games
I am Screwed by Our City Bus Service.
Ticats have 7 Games after 7:30 PM this year.
These Games Finish Between 9:30 and 10:30 PM EST
That Means I am Stuck Walking Home. after I get off the Parkdale Bus to Burlington.
That Runs Ever Hour after 7:30 PM

Why Don't Burlington Transit offer Ticat Express Bus to Game
Or Extended Bus Service to 1 AM When They Ticats are playing
This Why Burlington Transit Sucks for Ticat Fans.

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend