Labor Day Classic 2009

Friday, February 1, 2008

A Letter From a Fan.











This is A Letter From Fan
He Wrote me via Ticats.ca

He Calls me Onknight
that is My Nickname on Ticat.ca

This Letter Left me Speechless and Filled with Pride.

I Thought I'd Share it with you All.
I have Edit The Person Name Out of Letter To give them Some Privacy
Also I add (Tom) To end of the Onknight.
The Rest of Letter is unedit

This Why I am going to Trying to Raise Money For Mac Kids
Atleast$150.00 Cause it Right thing to do.

Here is the letter Enjoy:





It took great courage for you to admit your problem to some of the head hunters on this forum. I truly admire you and I acknowledge you as the best TiCat fan ever.

I have a daughter with mental slowness, mild temporal lobe epilepsy and schizophrenia and my wife and I spend a lot of time working and volunteering in the mental health field, so I know where you're coming from, Onknight(Tom)

I have developed a good knowledge of all mental deficiencies and injuries, although I am an engineer, not a doctor.

I can't tell you enough about how much I appreciate your presence on Ticats.ca. Your posts are all well researched and you possess marvelous insight into the game of football. This alone, makes you a more knowledgeable fan than I am.

I would point out too,Onknight (Tom,) that you are not the worst speller on the site, nor is your use of English Grammar the poorest. There are folks working this site that supposedly don't have a brain injury, but you'd never know it. You are well above all of these posters and more interesting to read as well.

Keep up your great work!

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend