Labor Day Classic 2009

Friday, February 1, 2008

Is it a Premonition or Day-Ja-Vu

At the end of last years Season
I went to few of our Ticat players and Staff .
I Ask Them to say few words to fans
in a Good bye message.
Now alot of those players and Staff are now sadly gone
Was being in the Video a Curse ?
I can't say yes or no
But here a List of players Gone so Far:

GM Marcel Desjardins: Fired and Gone back to Montreal
Personal Man Craig Smith :Fired
WR Nate Curry :Cut.
Linemen Pascal Cheron: Said to Be Retiring
LB Jouan Armour :unsigned as of Yet.

I thought we'd look back at this Video.
Premonition or Day-Ja-Vu?






0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend