Labor Day Classic 2009

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Decide to move Seats.










I've been a Season Ticket holder in Box J for past Two Seasons.
Everything has gone up but My Limited Income has not.
The Ti cats Business office did everything the could to help Me stay in Box J.

But with My Car Needing Plates and Emissions test
add the Insurance and New 5 Year Licence Cause my will Expire in April.
Plus House hold Bills
There just no way I could afford to stay in Box J
this least this year.

I also look at the 2008 Ticats so Far:
This Team as of now dose not get me fired up for this year
so far I don't see any Improvement from 2007 Team player wise.
We are even younger then we where last year
when we had 3 wins. How can we be any Better?

Since i have my Season Ticket Depost already .:
$495.00 was price of Box J add the Ticket for the playoff game
I am over 500.00+ Dollars. for the season If I Say.


With the Move to sec 8 : $342.00 + Playoff Ticket
so it will just under 400 dollars
Saving me Around 120-145 Dollars This year.

I just could not pass up the Move
I will miss my Friends in Box J but the move had to be done

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend