Labor Day Classic 2009

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ticats lose another good Staff Member Joe Gallagher Leaves Tigertown.

I got the Following Email Today:
_________________________________________________________________
Good morning everyone!

It is with both regret and anticipation that I am writing this email today. As of the end of the day tomorrow, I will no longer be employed by the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. I have recently accepted a position with IMG Worldwide and the University of Cincinnati Athletic Department.

Beginning next Tuesday the 26th, I will officially begin my new position with IMG Worldwide selling sponsorship for the University of Cincinnati Athletics. This amazing opportunity allows me to take on a new challenge in a new marketplace and will continue to enhance my career within sports. This opportunity also gives me a chance to move back to the Midwest as well as pursue my Masters degree from the University of Cincinnati. (If any of you have any business or personal contacts in the greater Cincinnati area, you would be a big help!!)

I can't describe how much the last three years that I've spent here has meant to me. It's a little bittersweet leaving right before the season starts, but as you know these opportunities don't come around often and I feel that it is the best decision for me both personally and professionally.

I will continue to cheer on the Tiger-Cats and hopefully make it back for a few games this season. Please feel free to keep in touch with me

The friendships and relationships that I've formed here are the most important things that I will take with me. It truly has been an absolute pleasure getting to know and work with all of you. I look forward to keeping in touch with all of you as well as a great season from the Black and Gold!!!

All the best,
Joe Gallagher

_______________________________________________________
Joe Gallagher and Kevin Walsh where the best I Trusted them.
Now I feel kind empty knowing the are both gone.
Who talked to me about Football from Ticket Dept.
Who will help get my Question Answered or get things done for me.
I wish Joe All the best

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend