Labor Day Classic 2009

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Message from Bob O'Billovich

A Message from Bob O'Billovich

Scott McNaughton / HTC
2009-05-27 10:47:00

Message from Bob O’Billovich:

In response to all the community support for Tiger-Cats general manager Bob O’Billovich during this time, we would all like to extend a warm thank you. Bob has recently undergone hip surgery and has received an overwhelming amount of support from many of you, not just in TigerTown.

“To all the players, coaches, staff and fans, I want to thank all of you who supported me and sent along well wishes and prayers regarding my hip surgery. The large amount of response from the community and organization has once again proven the dedication of this team and its fans,” stated O’Billovich. “The surgery went well and I will be on the field with the guys by mid-June during training camp.”

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend