Labor Day Classic 2009

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Boston Pizza Party in Burlington

Last night was Boston Pizza Party in Burlington
I Met with Danny Mac Head Coach Marcel Bellefeuille Khari Jones our QB Coach
Players Ray Mariuz and the CFL Best Long Snaper in Matt Robichaud
The Also had Most Marketing Staff There as well as some Ticket Reps.

It Was great way to kick things off .
I Moved around the Room Talking to everyone in Black and Gold
I got a Real Sence of This Team wanting to move forward and win
Great news ...

Don't For the Real Kickoff to season is The Season Ticket Pick up Part this Sunday
May 31 between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. at Ivor Wynne Stadium.
The Ticats also ask to all Fan to stay away from North Stands as they are being Repaired.

I also Post Practice Info for Rookie and Main Camp ASAP

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend