Labor Day Classic 2009

Monday, October 15, 2007

Yet another Blow out loss to Roughriders.

Yesterday , DJ Flick Spit on the Ticats fans when he did out Oski wee wee Cheer.
To me this Proved how low class DJ and Roughriders have Become
they also started a Fight
They came are house and Killed what was left of Ticat Pride.
To Top it off they blow us out Again.
Flick has no Right to do that Cheer ...
I hope big Dog Hurts him bad next week..

It Time For Heads to roll
Someone has to pay for Pain us Fans have Suffered
I Bleed black and Gold Yesterday Can no go unpunished..
Someone needs to pay.

As Fan I am PISSED...

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend