Labor Day Classic 2009

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

How the Ticats get Ready for away games

On Rainy Thursday Morning.

The Ticats hit the Field Getting Ready for a Trip to the Peg.

For the 1st Time The Team Pump in Crowd Noise From Ivor Wynne Speakers.

Rich William Called his Cadence

He the then Lift his foot one to get ready to step the ball

A 2nd time to snap it...

I spoke with Casey Printer and Ask Him about Dealing with Crowd noise

He said the other ways to get things done. On the Field of play.

If I want a Receiver to move I will move head or Arm letting them know to go in Motion

Head Coach Charlie Taffee told me Crowed noise really not been much Factor this Season

He said Last game in Winnipeg with Being Milt Stegal Day they Extra Loud

He thought pumping the Noise would help his offence this week.

I spoke to roger Dunbrack who Play DT for Hamilton

Noise is normally not Factor for The Front 8 because they can see the ball Being Snapped.

MLB Zeke Moreno told me for the MLB who Calls the Signals for Defense

He will do similar thing as QB Dose

Tap his shoulder or moves his arms Instead of Talking.

They are Ways to get out what need to stay with out talking

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend