Labor Day Classic 2009

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Talman Gardner Released ?


Has Talmen Gardner Been Cut ??


Has Ticats Wide out Talmen Gardner Been Cut.
He has been taken off active Roster According to the Transactions Page on CFL.ca
Gardner who Cut Last year Made the Team as Practice Roster Player.

He has been on and off the Active This years.
The New Orleans Native has had 18 Catch for 276 and 1 TD.

The Ticats have Brought in former Argo and Oklahoma State WR Rashaun Woods
I am Personally I am the #1 of Gardner and Hope He Sticks
Even on Practice Roster.

I Know he had some Issies with the Ticat's GM This year.



0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend