Labor Day Classic 2009

Saturday, October 13, 2007

CFL should not be playing on Sundays after Sept 1st

The CFL Going head on Sunday with NFL is a Mistake.
Once you Reach the Calender date of Sept 1st The CFL Should Stop Playing on Sunday.
The for next Two Weeks play on Sunday.

This Really Irks me as a Football fan in General.
With the Ticats out of Playoff hunt
Do I Stay home watch the NFL or Go IWS to Watch a 2 Win Football Team.
I had make the Choice this Week and I am Choosing to stay home.

Why Three Reasons I never like the Roughriders as a Draw.
2 our Record and 3 The Titans play Tampa at 1 PM.
Same Time as Cats Kickoff.
Now if we where play hunt the Choice would been the other way .

I watch Both games from Home I can do that if I am at Ivor Wynne.
The CFL must Stop Playing games on Sundays after Aug 31.
Also they BC Game in two weeks is at 6:30

Most people are Just coming home from Work.
What is CFL Doing . The Need to wake up when they Schedule Games

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend