Labor Day Classic 2009

Friday, October 3, 2008

No Chance in Hell ...


What dose Car Wreck and Tomorrow Game with Montreal have in Common
There both ugly to watch but can't take your eyes off them
You know it going to be Bloody messy
There NO Chance in Hell we will Beat Montreal.

The Team is showing us this by starting a lot new Kids.
To see if they Fit into plans for next year .
Where going to get Creamed Tomorrow
I see at least a 15 Point win For Montreal or better

Here is why
No Keith
Tackles are still bad
Starting a Ton of Youth.
No Pressure on AC He'll Have all day to throw..

It going to be a Horror show .. :oops:
That Why I am Putting a Mask on for the Final Two Home Games
Paper Bags are so Yesterday ..
No Chance in Hell They win
I Bidding Montreal 35 Hamilton 15.

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend