Labor Day Classic 2009

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Letter From a Fan & My Response..

Tom....

I understand your feelings, your anger, your frustration. Lots of us do. You know that I really care about the team too- even though we haven't met personally. Oski-wee-wee brother. (Loved your video- you did yours at home while mine was from the stadium. It was so cold and wet that day that my voice was really hoarse.) Anyway....

I want to warn you as a friend on the board.

You are feeling SO negative now that you are starting to turn off friends and readers. It will hurt you in the future - hurt your access to the team - hurt the B&G - and hurt YOU when your ability to be close to the team and its fans fades away.

I'm not criticizing you but rather want to stand beside you. I would advise you to take a deep breath and let yourself calm down. I try to do this daily! Then I would suggest that you write a thread that says that you still love the team, have been really upset and may have gone a bit overboard, and that you want to get back to analysis and reporting rather than being angry and criticizing.

It's only my suggestion but I'm really concerned over how people are beginning to see you on the board... and it's the good people too.

All the best. Hang in there. Find some fun.


A Fan



Dear Fan,
Your Right I Went over Board
This Why I am taking a Week Off From Going to practices.
So I hope to Regain my Insight and Write with Less Anger..

When you Bleed Black and Gold
Sometime You go little Nuts Have a Melt Down
I Had one ..

Your Letter Help me see this Thanks.
Tom

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend