Labor Day Classic 2009

Sunday, October 5, 2008

THANKS Guys..

To Paraphrase Rick Flair “To be the men, you've gotta beat the men”
The Ticats Did that Beating the Men on top of Space Mountain .
the
ir improbable 44-38 victory over the Alouettes in front of a hometown crowd of 20,423 Shocked the Nation and Their own Fans who Wrote them Off this season.
On paper this was a Mismatch
But they don't play the games on Paper.
They Play them on the Field

Sad to say I was one of them who Though they where Toast.
The OLine Came to Play
The Dline Came to play
The Team was Game to play

AS The Speakers of The Stadium Played Motorhead Time to play Game
The Ticats Did just that .
As a Ticat Fan I am Grateful to see this kind of Game
Not Only did we keep it Close WE WON !!!!
This what us Long Suffering Fans wanted .
Finally Our Prayers where Answered.

Rookies Quinton Porter and Prechae Rodriguez Rip the Montreal
Look at the Stats
Porter 27 of 32 for 429 Yards 5 TD's (He Ties Danny Macs Record for TD Passes in a Game)
Rodriguez 12 Catches for 198 Yards 3 TD's (He Ties a Ticat Record.)
Now these Young Men had a Great Games
They don't get my Player for the Game

Kicker Nick Setta dose.
Nick Playing in Pain Won us this game
He is the Kind Of Player
We Love in Hamilton
Please get him back Here for next year Obie Please.

Guys I am proud to say I was Wrong .
Thank you
On Thanksgiving I hope give me something else to be thankful For.
Finally I can write something Positive.

Highlight package from TSN Here

Watch the Full Game from TSN Here

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend