Labor Day Classic 2009

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good Bye Ron a letter to Ron Lancaster

Dear Mr Lancaster ,
I know you gone
but over The past 5 years
you help Me learn more about Football and Live then you'll every Know Sir.


I told that this year
How Much I Respected you From The 1st time Met you .
How I was so Frighten and Nervous That day .
I Will always Remember that .

Over past few years I've got to see another Side of you many never got to see.
How you where around Friends Young Kids and Family .
The Smile From a Simple Man I Had much Respect for

If I had a Question about Life or Football
You Never BS ME you Gave it me Straight
Sometimes I did not like it But I Always Respected it
I will miss our Brief Talks at the Stadium.


The Country is will miss you
I will miss you
The CFL Will miss you
Your Family will miss you
We all know You'll be Coaching Young Kids in Heaven to Championship.
God Bless and good bye Ron.

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend