Labor Day Classic 2009

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Great Effort but not good Enough to win..

p


















The Ticats Play Hard tonight
The Defence played great tonight Forcing Turnovers
I've been saying this Since Training Camp CB Tisdale is Money..
Tonight he Proved it .. Picking off 2 and Bringing back 1 to the house.

But Turnovers hurt us..
Jesse got hurt again and was out before 1st Qtr ended.
Great effort but as I said Before the season is over..
Printers Played okay but he needs take care of Ball.

Players of the Game for me
Defence Geoff Tisdale CB
Offence Prechae Rodriguez WR
Special Teams Nick Setta

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend