Labor Day Classic 2009

Monday, August 4, 2008

Please Make the Loosing Stop

Okay My Last Blog post was rather Negative
Right Now I just Hate Losing and After Speaking to Staff Players and Front Office .
I see there are Too.

We need to win 2 of the next 3 to keep our playoffs Hopes Alive.
Without Casey and Jesse that is hard Task.
Some people on Ticats.ca Have said George Hudson is too old and should Retire.
Disagree We need Vets like George ..

Without A Solid Core of vets things would be worse.
Personally I don't Blocking Schemes on passes.
But it can be Fix.

Please Stop the losing
so I can't stop Being Negative Please.. please
I tired of Being a Negative Nelli Please Win Guys..

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend