Labor Day Classic 2009

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lancaster has Cancer










Going to Ticats Practices over the past few years
I have got know alot of CFL Legends

Bernie Custis Angelo Mosca Bob O'Billovich and the Little General Ron Lancaster .
These people have Taught me so much not just about football but life .
I feel so lucky to have known them and learn a Bit at there Feet

I am not your Normal run of the Mill Fan
Ronnie and Other Players from Past I have met have Been Good to me
When I have had a Question .
I have Always got an Answer from them

It very Sad to know Mr Lancaster is sick .
The 1st time Met Mr Ron Lancaster was 4 or 5 years ago
when Bob 1st Bought the team.
He was a Our GM and The Time.

I Remember walking into Office at I.WS.
There Was Ronnie at His Desk.
Who are you
Why are here.

I was shaking in my boots
Me " I am here to Interview Danny for My Web sight "
Ron :Who said you could do this ?
Me : Davis Sauve Sir
Ron : He not with Football Operations
You have go threw us .
I am shaking bad by this time

Ron :Relax Kid Let Me get Danny for you .(Laughing )

Since then I Feel I got the Respect of Him and others Who Come to Practices.
Ron & the other CFL Legends Are Quiet Respectful men
They See how much I love the Game.
So I hope I have got there Respect .
I No longer feel Nervous around them.
In Fact I look forward to Speaking them when I can.
Especially The Little General
Please Get Will Ron

You can view Rons Message Here.
http://www.ticats.ca/article/ronlancasterannouncement

Those who wish to send their best wishes can do so by e-mailing Ron@ticats.ca.

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend