Labor Day Classic 2009

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Kenny Peters of Spec Said Ticats are done
























Here is what Left of the Beast of the East
A Stuff Toothless Tiger




We are 6 Games into the season and where 1 and 5.
This season has been Painful to watch
Kenny Petters of Spec Who I Learn Great Deal From Said The Team is done.
You Can Read his blog here http://catchat.thespec.com/

Well Kenny if we are Done Bob is going have to give me 25% off my Ticket next year
Plus I'll let him keep my Playoff Depost
I will roll that into next year Ticket.

At 385.00 For a Sliver Seat
I should get next Seasons ticket for around 240.00 Dollars
So Frankly if our done We just have ride it out ..
I will Enjoy my Price Break Since I don't get go Games Free Like Kenny dose.
Here is Question for Kenny Petters
How long will Bob Young Keep Putting Money in this Money Pit of a Team.

As a Fan I am Sad that the once Great Beasts of East Are Gone
They Are Now Stuff and Mounted on Every CFL Team Wall
The problem is not players Coaches Or GM
It much Higher Up.....IMO

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend