Labor Day Classic 2009

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

If I was Commissioner of the CFL.

If I was Commissioner of the CFL
The 10 Things I would to make the CFL Better















(1) Drop the Starting Numbers of Canadians from 7 to 5.
(this would give Team More Flexibly)
(2) Increase the cap 5 M a Season
(3) Add a 3rd Preseason Game
(will allow Players on Bubble a Better chance to make a Team)
(4) Change the overtimes rules
(Teams would play 1 Quarter to a Finish)
(5) I would add Practice Roster Spot for a Canadian QB Only
(6) I Would have two Drafts One for Canadian Talent and one for world Talent.'
(7)I would do away with the cross over.
(The CFL should be East vs West )
(8) Added Teams In Quebec City and St Johns Ottawa.
(9) Have a Draft Lottery
(this will Spread out who Get 1st pick overall)
(10) Have a CFL all Star Game at Rogers Center with Money Going to Sick Kids.

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend