Labor Day Classic 2009

Saturday, October 3, 2009

I have no Faith in Porter or Mike Gibson.

The Ticats lost a Game the should Won 15-14
I blame 3 People
Quinton I' Can't throw it away Porter ..
Mike Bad Playcall Gibson
Nick Missed it again Setta..

Next week is Must game vs The Peg Lose it
We may miss the playoffs.
The Bombers are hot on Our ass.
It is time For Marcel to take over The playcalling
It time to drop Porter as the Starter .
Glen must Start..from here on in.
Bring in Eddie Johnson as Insurance cause nick is not getting it done.

I am sick not making the playoffs.
TICATS IT PUT UP OR SHUT UP TIME
YOU WON'T GET A DOLLAR FOR NEXT YEAR IF WE MISS THE PLAYOFFS AGAIN.
I AM TIRED OF LOSING CLOSE GAMES

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend