Labor Day Classic 2009

Monday, October 12, 2009

Ticats Lay an Egg on Turkey Day ..

The One thing I Feared came true tonight .
Quinton Porter and Ticats Lay an Egg in From of 19,000 Disappointed Ticat Fans.
I've Said The ticats need to start Glen this game . Boy was I Right .

Porter and Lack Luster offence gave up 14 Points and Glen had come to Rescue.
We Lossed by 10 38-28 This Score Flatter the Ticats .
Bo Smith had Problems with the Bombers WR Adarius Bowman
Bishop Made Him Pay all Night Throwing to his Young WR.

The Ticat Offence Playing Calling was Pop warrner Football at it best
Too bad we play at Pro Level. The Hoggies played let Hoggetts.
Mike Gibbson Needs to be Fired .

The Season is Slipping away and Porter is now Shell Shocked and Done..
I was listening the 5th Qrt and One Fan from BOX I said what alot of people are going to be saying
Start Porter on OCT 31st and They won't be back



We Need Glen to start and maybe just eek into the playoffs.
I for one will Down Grade my Seats if there no Home Playoff Game.
Why Spend 400 Dollars for This TRASH...

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend