Labor Day Classic 2009

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Huge will Retire if ticats win the Grey Cup


I was Reading The Montreal Gazette.
They did a Story and All Star Center Marwan "Hoggies " Hage.
He said He'd Walk away if Hamilton wins the grey Cup.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/Hailing+Hage+Heroes/2036906/story.html

"I'll walk away if we win the Grey Cup," he vowed, realizing his team's in position to finish second in the division this season, potentially meeting the Als on Nov. 22 in the Eastern final with a Cup berth on the line."

I can see why The Ticat want to keep Cedric Here now.
If we win Grey Cup we may need a Center .

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend