Labor Day Classic 2009

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Time to Black out the Final 3 Home Games

I know going to be unpopular for this
But it's Time The CFL Allow Teams in the Playoff Race The Opton to Black out There 4 Final Home Games.
You want to See the Team Come to Stadium and Support them.
I hate black outs but The People of Hamilton always want somthing for nothing .

also I Suggest The CFL Look at PPV With TSN as an Opton
This for people who want Stay home for Games.
Charge 44.95 Per Game The Price of 1 Ticket in Sliver Sections.

Bob Can't keep playing the bills forever and take a loss.
He Finaly giving us Team that winning at Home

I like to see Bob Break Even soon maybe even make some money

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend