Labor Day Classic 2009

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Please don't close Practice to us Fans

As Fan who been to Practices for Past 6 Years
I know how much it get us closer to players and The Team
The Ticats are Family to me and Been there When had some hardest Times in Life.

This Bomber Scout Could Spoil are Great Relationship with Ticats Fans
As The Coaches may Decided to Close Practice to Protect there Play formations and Calls for a Game.

For Half a Season Practices where Closed to The Public .
As Former GM
Marcel Desjardins Decide Saying He needed to see the Team in Private.

It was a few Fans like myself the Got Practices open again
Now we make lose it again cause of one Bomber Clown

0 comments:

Ticats Run Over Lions 30-18 Part 1 of 2

I will post the other 2 Parts as Follow Monday part 2 Wednesday Part 3

Listen to Music will you read

Good bye to my Best Friend